13 November 2011

ramsdales in portland

josh was in both california & florida this weekend, so my brother & his family drove down from seattle to keep us company.  heron & sheppy LOVE their cousins, & we had a great weekend together.  good homemade grub, a visit to porque no?, a rainy evening at playdate pdx, & a chilly morning at the soaking pool.



: in the rose garden :



: heron & shepherd shared their favorite tree-climbing spot with lucas :





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Now it's my night to look through your blog, shamelessly^_^ Your littles are lovely. and I'm loving Heron's tights she wore to her Montessori school.
I'll tell you, I'm so glad you stopped by the blogs yesterday. We would love to see y'all again--you know, more then Cornerstone--I know the Midwest is a long way from Portland, but if you're ever in the neighborhood...or have a hankering for a large body of fresh water...or jump on the wagon with mr. Knies, we'd really love to have y'all come visit.

But anyway, until then. Enjoy the weekend with your family! ^_^