04 January 2011

at long last.

and so worth the wait.



way back in the heat of summer josh flew out to new york to collaborate with the nyu student musicians + filmmakers from mason jar music.  they had discovered josh's music, were smitten, and set about composing an arrangement to surround his voice + charango on his song "words remain" (on jacaranda).  so they invited him out to spend one day in practice, one night filming.  we couldn't be more pleased with the result.  the musicianship & film work are outstanding, the setting breathtaking, josh's voice so clear.  we are so grateful to these artists for seeking out josh, and for putting so much time & artistry into this production.  it all turned out so beautifully; josh feels so blessed & honored.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow. I'm almost breathless watching, listening, watching them listen and feel... Amazing. Thanks for posting.

Arian said...

Yessssssss. Looove this. I've watched it about 6 times today and will probably watch it 6 times again tomorrow. Wish I was there in the back row with a sketchbook and cup of coffee.