07 May 2010

friday picnic


















5 comments:

Megan Winn The Binding Bee said...

Elle, your photos continue to get more and more amazing! I wish I lived closer... i would take a "how-to" workshop from you! I'm serious, Elle, they are so lovely & inspiring!!

Gman and Julz said...

love the filter! wonder-full

elle + josh said...

thanks, meg & greg!

megan, your photos are amazing, too! you have been taking such beautiful product shots lately... josh & i actually took these photos with our iphones, using an app called "hipstamatic" that imitates the old instamatic cameras. i'd love to be able to take these kinds of shots with old plastic cameras + film, rather than digitally (& with a phone, no less!), but who can afford the film anymore? :) josh & i are definitely cheaters...

cris said...

yegos!

Josh Moore said...

Perhaps I'm just feeling emotional but the lego picture almost brought me to tears it is such a jaw dropping awesome picture. I have an HTC smart phone with a few similar filters I have been messing around with. Phoebe gave me a lomo camera (lomography.com) and plan on buying many more. They are not to expensive, and I love that with film I put every shot together with great care and attention, unlike my phone or digi.