we've finally found a house in portland! we're hoping to move in october 1, though the landlord is installing new windows so it may be a few days later. it's an old victorian triplex near the n. mississippi/alberta arts area, and our family will have so much space. two whole floors (hardwoods, at that). a lot of house (josh will have his own studio on the top floor) + within-our-budget ($150 less, actually) + in a great part of town (close-in, walking distance to cafes, one block from a park + community center). perfect. we're delighted!
9 comments:
hooray! I am so glad you finally found something and it sounds lavish and wonderful. I am sure in no time at all you will have it nested and beautifully decorated for your sweet family. xoxoxo
Excellent! We're out of town next weekend but we would love to see you guys soon.
Yeah! I'm so glad such a perfect place opened up for you. Can't wait to hear how you settle in. I love getting to follow your journey. :)
yaaaaay!
This is SOOOOO fabulous!! Can't wait to come visit! Love, bundYs.
so great to hear this news!
yay! sounds wonderful!
welcome home.
right on... i'm happy for you! i'm sure you'll make it great!
Post a Comment