29 February 2008

finger skateboard

after a long day of recording, this is how my husband unwinds :

yes, this is the ultimate free-time event for josh.  he moves kitchen furniture & builds ramps out of trays & bowls.  last night he told catters, in all seriousness, when she was interfering with his play, "catters, this is a skatepark; it's not for cats."

3 comments:

Gman and Julz said...

Oh, Classico!
... I miss 'sessioning' with JG... especially when we made the classic "Jefferson Skatepark" out of a slew of cardboard... they don't make skate parks like those anymore... that was the '90's

J Sun said...

Once I made a video of me and the kids Tech Decking... I think it involved permanent marker, slo mo, and a lot of finger skaters getting the beat down from finger cops...it was 2am...Hatteras Island winter...we were bored!

beka said...

Wow. I remember when Ben (my brother) had a little skateboard like that and he spent hours working on his oli and his 180 kick flips and heal flips and tail slides and nose slides and nolie and fakie whatever else vocabulary I don't remember anymore... :)