we were having such lovely weather here in portland, & every time i would sit on our front porch sipping sweet tea in the sunny afternoon, i'd think, "i wish mom were here. she'd love this!" so we found some cheap tickets & flew her out here the following week from north carolina. but this is portland in the springtime, & it rained the whole time she was here. but we still had a great time!
: nana & perry shared some sweet moments :
: the ramsdales surprised her by driving down from seattle the night she arrived :
(here she is with all her grandkids, minus per who was napping)

: no ramsdale gathering is complete without the making of paper airplanes :

: or the smoking of pipes :
: bird cousins, wren & heron :
: we took mom to our new favorite park--crystal springs rhododendron garden :
the week flew by, but we are looking forward to seeing her again in july! thanks for coming out on short notice, nana!

















2 comments:
your photography is amazing! your pictures are so clear and sharp.
what kind of camera do you use? :)
blessings!
kailey
Well, I can't continue while seeing your blog photos without adding any comment. It was a wonderful moment being part of your life online. It was amazing for me. Truly, You are blessed. Actually, life is different, changeable. I was sitting and reading a report about middle east, thinkin the refugees who are waiting near country borders or trying to get new life in a boat in the mediterranean sea. I work for daily news. How I reached your blog I really don't. I wish I had a beautiful life to be seen like yours. People upload many photos not much of them include pure love, joy and grace like yours. Yours is real, theirs are fake. People showw off their lux lifestyle in a manner of everything, This is not happy life. They do it so crazy. It doesn't matter how we call God, in these lands(middle east) we call different. I'm crying because For people like you I am so happy, You are living heaven in earth, but here, I feel so bad for people who are living hell in the earth. As a young journalist, as a human being I'll give my fight to help for at least somebody that could live heaven in earth. Please take us in your praying. Please remember the other part of the human who are suffering. (sorry for english mistakes)
Love you and your family Young Humanist N.K
Post a Comment