Hooray for another baby Garrels! How fun that we are only one week apart too :-) Hope you are feeling well. Bless you!
Wahoo! Congratulations!
what awesome news! we're thrilled for you guys. :)
I adore this photo!
Amazing photo & amazing news too. :)
That is wonderful news! I love reading your blog and seeing how your little ones are growing and all that is happening in your family. Rejoicing with you on this "new" blessing and his/her safe arrival in October. :)
Yippee!!! So happy for you all! Oh, so fun. I LOVE that photo tii, by the way. Gorgeous family and the kids faces are too cute. Congrats, congrats.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hooray for another baby Garrels! How fun that we are only one week apart too :-) Hope you are feeling well. Bless you!
Wahoo! Congratulations!
what awesome news! we're thrilled for you guys. :)
I adore this photo!
Amazing photo & amazing news too. :)
That is wonderful news! I love reading your blog and seeing how your little ones are growing and all that is happening in your family. Rejoicing with you on this "new" blessing and his/her safe arrival in October. :)
Yippee!!! So happy for you all! Oh, so fun. I LOVE that photo tii, by the way. Gorgeous family and the kids faces are too cute. Congrats, congrats.
Post a Comment