06 December 2011

heh.


i find some funny things when i google my husband's name.  above is a downloadable wallpaper that someone created.  (i guess i can see why people think he's so serious.  but he makes me laugh harder than anyone!  anyway, it's a cute little caricature of him.)  

& the title of this review made us laugh out loud!  i can't find the actual review anywhere, but you get the idea...

josh garrels new album sounds native american, lushly layered melting pot hit!

3 comments:

beCcA said...

HAHAHA!!! This is SO funny!

SuJ'n said...

This is hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

I would agree with u Mitchy...and the 10 things that come after that ...;)there are a few things that seem to flood my head right off... However I wld want to share them here ...but I'm chucklen even now just thinking about them ...love snd miss all of u..lis