19 August 2011

travel log : mayne island : family time


josh had a 5 a.m. shoot for the song "never have i found" in a misty field as the sun was rising.  before he went back to bed for the morning, we enjoyed some seaside family rock-skipping, tree-climbing, & creature-finding.  the kids are content for hours toodling about at the water's edge.

: josh got to wear his favorite hat for the video :
(it's growing on me)


: i love that furrowed little brow :



: heron is a collector :






: heron, our expert tree-climber :


: shepherd, blonder by the day :


2 comments:

Deb said...

Michie, I am loving your photos. Such a lovely faded effect without losing detail and color.

You guys are the third out of my circles of acquaintances spending time on the Gulf Islands this summer. I think it is a must-see destination for Nate and I.

amanda + daniel said...

What beautiful shots of such sweet kids! Way to go, photographing mamma!