heron just got a passport. & we laugh every time we look at her picture, round as a silver dollar. how is this child mine? having my dad's narrow face, friends would jokingly say to me, "why the long face, ramsdale?" i bet she'll grow out of it, but for now, what darling roundness! what gorgeous chub! she's in the 90th percentile for weight & height (meaning she's heavier & taller than 90% of the babies her age), but i find it impossible to believe that she's not in the 90th percentile for head size, as well (she's 75th)... just gaze upon this glory:

: and check out her mama's first passport :

(click image to see me bawling my eyes out)
p.s. make sure you scroll down the page a bit. i just posted (an unheard of!) 3 entries in the past few days...
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, Michelle, these passports are priceless!! You had me chuckling!
I can't wait to hang out in November and hear more about school & vocation & calling -- I'm inspired by your dreaming.
LOVE, beCcA
these are WONDERFUL! glad you shared them. :)
those are fricking hilarious!! I miss you guys. Have fun in Florida. I am truly sorry I won't be able to be there...enter the sadness........
AHHHHH! ha ha ha ha ha! Are you kidding?!?! That is the most amazing passport I have ever seen...oh it made me laugh out loud (because it made me happy...not because it is stupid.) ~Jess Kirkpatrick
your daughter seems much more eager to see the world than you did when you were small. Nice work hanging on to that old one.
This is the sweetest baby I have ever seen, and in 28 years of being in this hospital, I have seen alot! I hope you are all as happy as you seem
Renda RN
Beginning Steps
Post a Comment