
heron is going through so many changes right now! this week she started to really laugh, and even sing. unlike the great blue heron, little blue heron sings beautifully in the morning. this is no expert video, but it gives you an idea of who this little girl is. by the end of it she is just starting to sing. click here to view.
7 comments:
think she might want to sell me some of that energy? her legs were going so fast, she could win the baby 100-meter dash!
i love getting to peak in on you guys. thanks for sharing the pics of your beautiful babe.
absolutely, beautiful...
She looks so beautiful under that blanket...! (Ha, ha.) Really, she is changing so much. I cannot believe she is four months old! I still think I should be counting her age in weeks! I can't wait to see her in person.
she is a dancin' machine!
She's so fat!!!! (totally a compliment).....and her eyes look more and more like yours Michelle! I am really excited about seeing ya'all next weekend. :) Oh...and where in the world did you get that cute onesie??? ~this is Jess Kirkpatrick
OH MY! She is a talent, just like her Daddy. I hope you don't mind if I check up on the 3 of you once in awhile. You are such a great family. She LOOKS so much like Josh! I hope you are settling in in North Carolina. Heron definitely has the taletell signs of a happy breastfed girl...Thunder thighs!!! At her age it is very attractive.
Renda Lozar RN
Beginning Steps
Post a Comment