04 January 2008

mitchy at 17 weeks

i promise i won't make this blog all about pregnancy. but i'm at 18 weeks now (almost half-way there!), & people have been asking for pictures of the belly! josh took this one last week...

(note the hip maternity jeans that mom & dad garrels gave me for christmas!)

4 comments:

beka said...

I love it I love it!!!! Something I wish I had done when I took pictures of myself: hold a little sign indicating how many weeks pregnant I was. Having the little sign reduces confusion and re-calculating in the future.

elle + josh said...

beka,

that's a great idea! we actually haven't been very faithful about taking pictures through the weeks (probably because i'm the one who usually takes the pictures, & i feel weird taking self-portraits!)... but i want to start taking more, & i'll use signs!

amanda + daniel said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

cutest pregnant lady ever...